From September 2021
Ronald Openshaw Nursery Education Centre is a large and vibrant nursery school that is based in Stratford on the edge of the Olympic Park. We are a 60 FTE place setting that is also resourced for children with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD).
We are looking to recruit an excellent class teacher for September 2021 to work within a strong team of teachers and nursery nurses and to lead one of our classes.
The successful candidate should:
- Be an outstanding early years teacher with high expectations and committed to raising attainment for all children in the EYFS.
- Be passionate about Play and the Early Years Curriculum.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Have a creative approach to teaching to ensure an inclusive approach.
- Be committed to inclusion.
Are you able to bring out the very best in children with your enthusiastic approach and creative thinking? Do you want to be part of a busy, warm and friendly teaching and learning environment in the heart of Stratford?
We offer excellent opportunities for professional development.
Visits to the nursery are welcomed and encouraged.
Please see the job brief for more details.
Closing date: midday on Friday 2.07.21
Interviews: Week commencing 12.07.21
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.