This is an exciting time to be joining the London Borough of Tower Hamlets!
We have a clear and engaging Digital Vision with a focused work programme aligned to delivering on our transformation agenda. This role is critical in supporting our vision in using real time data to inform digital innovation to support an excellent customer experience.
The successful applicant will:
· Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
· Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganising said data in a format that can be easily read
· Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
· Demonstrating the significance of their work in the context of local, national, and global trends that impact both their organization and industry.
· Preparing reports for Project Boards, Divisional Leadership Teams (DLTs) and Corporate Leadership Teams (CLT)
· Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
Significantly, this role will act as a data and insight champion, supporting internal and external stakeholders in co-designing reports and dashboards to meet business needs.
Working as part of a dynamic Digital team, the successful applicant will need to be a team player, have excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial way of working.
This is a fixed term role for 9 months.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!