Early Years Educator / Teaching Assistant
Salary: Scale dependant on experience (Scale 4-6)
Hours: 36 hours a week
Required for: September 2021
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to be part of a school that recognises excellence? Then this is the opportunity that you are searching for!
We are seeking to appoint a motivated Early Year Educator / Teaching Assistant to come and join the staff team at Brackenbury.
Brackenbury is a diverse and vibrant school that is fully reflective of the mixed community which it serves. We have been graded as outstanding by Ofsted (Jan ’09) and wish to continue to enhance our fantastic teaching and learning.
We are seeking to appoint someone who….
- Has relevant experience of working within Early Years in a school
- Is an inclusive and inspiring practitioner
- Is energetic and can ensure high quality provision
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and qualities that motivate children
- Is a committed, adaptable team player with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Will work alongside the teacher and support them in raising standards and securing high quality provision within their class.
- A creative environment which welcomes innovation and new ideas
- Enthusiastic, friendly children with a love of learning
- The opportunity to work alongside an enthusiastic and supportive team of teachers and support staff, well behaved children and a dedicated governing body.
- A supportive CPD programme that includes regular coaching to support and develop your practice.
- Excellent location with close transport links
- A school committed to staff wellbeing
Brackenbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full DBS checks.
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews may take place prior to closing date. Therefore, an early application is recommended.
Closing Date: Friday 25th June 2021 at 9am