We have an amazing opportunity for a motivated Sales Progressor to join our Sales & Marketing on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract / Secondment.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for purchasers from the point of reservation to completion of purchase.
- Take purchasers through the conveyance process, breaking down barriers and achieving exchanges within 28 days of issuing of contract.
- Provide an excellent sales service ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Communicate promptly and pro-actively with customers, ensuring their needs are met.
- Provide all relevant parties with accurate updates on the progress of the sale/purchase.
What you'll need
You’ll have an understanding of home ownership products including shared ownership, help to buy, LLR.
You’ll understand the needs and aspirations of the customer.
You’ll have strong prioritisation and organisational skills to be able to manage multiple accounts at once.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
You’ll be able to work productively in an agile environment.
You’ll successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 17 June 2021, 11:00pm
Interview date: Friday 25 June 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
(Please ensure that you complete ALL application questions in full as Hiring Managers will not have visibility of your CV upon application)