Are you looking for a role that feels like your own business with uncapped bonus?
Do you have recruitment or B2B sales experience and want to work for a small company where you feel you’re making a difference?
JGP is a recruitment business that’s passionate about helping our public and not for profit clients by providing a variety of resourcing and recruitment solutions
We’re growing and looking for ambitious sales professionals who want to be part of a small team with an established brand and customer base and take their career to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Source new client contacts and develop business opportunities within your new and existing account base
- Developing trusted relationships with prospective clients and decision makers
- Managing consistent outreach to client contacts that grow, upsell and renew contracted business
- Build a strong, in-depth knowledge of sector and role specific challenges
- Educate your contacts to appreciate the advantages of our products and services
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline of opportunities across our product and services range
- Consistently achieve monthly KPIs and targets
You will be confident within the B2B environment with at least 12 months sales or recruitment experience. You’ll possess a consultative sales style and be able to demonstrate a track record of winning and retaining business.
- A natural networker and rapport builder
- You’ll be organised, self-motivated
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with clients at all levels
- A track record of consistently achieving targets
- Professional telephone manner and excellent written communication skills
- Experience of working within the recruitment, job board or media sales industry would be an advantage
We’re a small agency with a family-like atmosphere. At heart we’re a relaxed bunch but we really mean business when it comes to our customer experience. We believe in what we do and the difference we can make. We understand thoroughly the complex frustrations our public sector clients go through daily and aim to help them continue to make a difference by giving then access to effective talent solutions.
We offer a competitive salary with strong earning potential based on performance. You’ll also receive a comprehensive benefits package, including 27 days holiday, above statutory pension contribution, healthcare (including optical and dental) and 4:30pm Friday finishes.
We have a generous training and development budget, and you will receive ongoing support.
The role will be predominantly home based and meeting in the office once or twice a week as required. There may also be a need to meet clients face-to-face. We will have regular socials.