Nursery Nurse & Teaching Assistant
Term-time only including INSET days
Teaching Assistant 20 hours per week, Scale 3.
Nursery Nurse 10 hours per week, Scale 5.
Overall hours of work would be 8.45am to 3.30pm daily excluding lunch and morning breaks;
Applications are invited for these two posts which would ideally be held by the same person to: (1) provide care and support children’s development in our Nursery, and (2) support children’s learning across the school. These posts will start from 1^st September 2021.
The successful applicant will:
- have a calm, positive approach with children;
- have a suitable accredited (Level 3) qualification;
- have the experience and skills to support children in their learning and to motivate them to achieve their best;
- be able to manage children’s learning and behaviour in a small group setting independent from the teacher/classroom environment.
- be energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic with a great sense of humour
If you are interested, then we would love to hear from you.
To obtain an application form and further information, please visit www.stmichaels1871.org.uk/information/governors-staff.html or email The School Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
St. Michael’s C.E School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check as well as references and other pre-employment checks.
Closing date for applications: Monday 21st June 2021 at 9.00am