The London School of Economics is a cosmopolitan university situated in the vibrant centre of London that specialises in the study of social sciences.
LSE’s Data and Technology Services division provides services to over 14,000 staff and student users.
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst role to be responsible and accountable for performing the second line of defence incident response, vulnerability management, threat detection and establishing the implementation of system network and data controls.
- Responding to information security threats, vulnerabilities, attacks and requests
- Commissioning penetration tests and following up on remediation actions
- Providing consultancy on best practice
- Conducting PCI DSS audits
In return, we offer:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A modern approach to flexible working (for this role)
- Generous annual leave
- Occupational pension scheme
Candidates should have:
- Proven experience of information security incident response
- Evidence of carrying out information security investigations
- Good understanding of the OWASP Top Ten and mapping OWASP vulnerabilities onto real-world applications
- A level of understanding of Information Security Standards including ISO27001, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
For further information about the post, please see the how to apply document, job description and the person specification.
To apply for this post, please go to https://jobs.lse.ac.uk. If you have any technical queries with applying on the online system, please use the “contact us” links at the bottom of the LSE Jobs page. Should you have any queries about the role, please email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 20th June 2021 (23:59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.