Queen’s Park are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative, dedicated and highly motivated teacher to join our Upper Key Stage 2 team from September 2021.
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: September 2021
About the role
We are looking for someone who is:
- full of enthusiasm
- inspirational in the classroom
We are looking for someone who has:
- Qualified teacher status (valid in the UK and Ireland)
- Recent, successful teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment to equal opportunities
- An interest in and the ability to lead PE across the school
We can offer you:
- A friendly and genuinely supportive staff team
- Supportive parents and governors
- Children who want to learn
Queen’s Park Primary is strongly committed to creating a safe environment for our children and thorough safeguarding procedures will be followed.
Closing date: 20th May
Interview date: 24th or 25th May
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Park Street, Brighton, BN2 0BN, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Office: (01273) 686822
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is term-time only.
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.