EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
BOWER PARK ACADEMY
Aspire to achieve, enjoy and excel
Bower Park Academy
2018 OFSTED ‘Good’ in all categories
“Pupils’ attitudes to school are positive. They are keen to learn and proud of their school.
Staff morale and their commitment to improvement is impressive.
A rigorous focus on teaching and learning has had a strong impact on improving standards.”
Salary: Scale 2 Spinal Point 3-4
£14553- £14816 per annum
(Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Full Time Equivalent Range £21408- £21795
29 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Required for September 2021
Bower Park Academy wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant, to support students with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability) to help them access the curriculum. The successful applicant will be a committed practitioner who wants to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding to become the best they can be for our students.
If you are a graduate and looking for a career in teaching, this role would be a great stepping stone to gain experience of working in a school environment prior to training to become a teacher.
Bower Park Academy will offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn;
- Supportive and friendly staff;
- An opportunity to join an ambitious Multi Academy Trust;
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development through the Empower Teaching School;
- Flexible working opportunities;
- Non-contributory access to an Employee Assistance Programme to include 24 hour telephone access to a GP, counselling service and a legal helpline;
- Cycle to work scheme.
Deadline for applications:
Please forward your completed application to Mrs D Grix, HR Business Partner, email@example.com by 4pm on 7th May 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place on 17th May 2021.
For further information, please email Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bower Park Academy is committed to safer recruitment so all applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children
Bower Park Academy is an Equal Opportunities employer.