EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
BOWER PARK ACADEMY
Aspire to achieve, enjoy and excel
Bower Park Academy
2018 OFSTED ‘Good’ in all categories
“Pupils’ attitudes to school are positive. They are keen to learn and proud of their school.
Staff morale and their commitment to improvement is impressive.
A rigorous focus on teaching and learning has had a strong impact on improving standards.”
Vacancy: Teacher of Science
Salary - Main Scale/ UPS (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Suitable for NQT’s
Required for September 2021 (early start possible for NQT)
- Do you want to join a high achieving, energetic Science team?
- Do you want to join a school that puts teaching and learning at the centre?
Bower Park Academy is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 co-educational school with 900 pupils on roll who wish to appoint an exceptional, dynamic teacher of Science to join a thriving department, with a strong team who work collaboratively and are very supportive. If you are passionate about Science, have an ambition to develop as a teacher, and be an integral member of a team who wish to raise the aspirations and achievements of our pupils, then this post provides an exciting opportunity and we would be very interested to hear from you.
As part of the Trust’s commitment to developing our aspiring staff, we are keen to appoint someone who wants to further their professional development beyond middle leadership and work towards one of the accredited CPD courses the ELAT Trust can offer including the:
- Various Teaching School Programmes
- A Talent Management Course
What can Bower Park Academy offer you?
- A school where teaching and learning pedagogy is researched based
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and behaved pupils who are eager to learn;
- Supportive and friendly staff;
- Opportunities to work with colleagues from across all four of our ELAT academies.
- A free membership to the award winning CPD platform ‘The National College’ and free Microsoft Office 365 licences for your household.
- Subscriptions to your Subject Association and the Chartered College of Teaching.
- Access to our National Teaching School for subject specialist CPD.
- Opportunities for future leadership training, qualifications and responsibilities.
- High quality, bespoke professional development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Non-contributory access to an Employee Assistance Programme which includes 24-hour telephone access to a doctor, counselling service and a legal helpline.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed applications to Mrs Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 4pm on 10th May 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place on 13th May 2021.
Please note that, due to the high response expected for this position, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have a suitable pool of candidates, which could be prior to the closing date.
For further information, please contact Mrs Yvonne Brand, PA to Principal on 01708 730244 or by email at email@example.com.
Bower Park Academy is committed to safer recruitment so all applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children. Bower Park Academy is an Equal Opportunities employer.