Required from April 2021
Gallions Primary School is a happy and successful school based in the heart of Newham. We are a large school serving a richly diverse community with an enthusiastic and committed team.
We are now seeking a highly motivated SEN Teaching Assistant to join the school team. The role of SEN Teaching Assistant is varied and will involve supporting some of our most vulnerable learners as well as provide general classroom support.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionately committed to ensuring all children are able to learn and thrive
- Highly skilled in supporting children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Able to work with children to find solutions, building their independence and resilience
- Able to work in partnership with colleagues and parents to help pupils overcome challenges
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of English and Mathematics
- Proactive and flexible in meeting different aspects of the role of Teaching Assistant
For the successful applicant will offer:
- Wonderful children with character and soul and bounds of potential!
- An opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of our children and families
- An enthusiastic and supportive team, working towards shared goals
- An exciting career opportunity for those wishing to specialise in SEN work
Closing date: 10.00 a.m. Monday 19th April 2021
Shortlisting: W/c 19th April 2021
Interviews: Thursday 22nd April 2021
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the Headteacher. Please contact Shazia Hussain, Headteacher. Telephone: 020 7476 1252 r email email@example.com to arrange this.
Also visit www.gallions.newham.sch.uk for further information about the school.
The schools in the New Vision Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.