Do you have experience in dealing with claims? Are you methodical, analytical and diligent when leading on complex cases? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Asset Compliance team based in Croydon as a Liability Processing Officer.
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Support Optivo to understand the viability of prospective claims against third parties for non-compliance building requirements, regulations and/or workmanship. You’ll be responsible for monitoring and managing the progress of claims from start to finish.
- Work with the Development, Legal Services, Property Services and Special Projects teams to understand the background of schemes including fire safety liability, tenure mix, previous insurance claims and maintenance works carried out on buildings.
- Conduct reviews of work streams, completing checklists to identify initial areas of concern.
- Coordinate activities across departments to locate, organise and store key building documents.
- Continuously identify areas of improvement to our third party claims strategy and propose solutions that will deliver value to the project.
What you'll need
You’ll ideally have previous experience working in the Construction, Building or Property sector as a Claims Officer or Property Adjuster.
You’ll have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on on fast practical solutions.
You’ll have experience of presenting detailed findings in a confident & articulate manner to a wide range of internal stakeholders.
You’ll successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
You’ll have experience of applying robust and methodical analytical skills, while adopting a flexible and adaptable approach to problems and client requests.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 11 April 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Wednesday 21 & Thursday 22 April 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)