Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Junior School
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C. Fox
Senior Midday Supervisor
Hours: 5 hours 50 minutes per week
Grade: APTC 4 points 7-10
Salary: £22,995 - £24,258 full time equivalent salary per annum
Start Date: tbc
Rise Park Junior School is part of Rise Park Academy Trust, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Midday Supervisor to lead our enthusiastic and friendly team of Midday Supervisors.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to lead a team
- Flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiastic and a team player
- Positive with and about children and have a cheerful disposition
- Willing to show initiative when necessary and enjoy working in a lively child friendly environment
- Warm and caring, developing positive relationships will pupils
- Proactive in promoting social skills and collaboration.
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th March 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 15th March 2021
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.