Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School
Group 2, Salary up to L21 (£77,011) Inner London
Required: September 2021
‘Light, Life, Love’We are a Catholic primary school with 230 enthusiastic children as well as committed staff, supportive, well informed governors and supportive engaged parents. We are looking for someone to share our vision in continuing to build upon the achievements of this happy and successful Catholic school. We are an inclusive, thriving and popular school that has lots of strengths and, just as importantly, lots of potential. The school would like to appoint a committed, practising Catholic Headteacher to further build on this potential, and lead the school to outstanding.
We can offer you a school, which has:
- Children that are happy, enthusiastic and eager to learn,
- An experienced and dedicated team who demonstrate a passion for learning and work hard to achieve the best outcomes for our children.
- A caring and supportive learning community, with strong links with parents, the Parish it serves and the local community
- A collaborative and supportive Governing Board
We would welcome applications from experienced Headteachers as well as aspiring Deputies who will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership, management and communication skills.
As a confident, innovative and organised leader, the successful applicant will show that they are able to maintain good relationships throughout the school community and participate fully in the life of the school.
You will be:
- A practising Catholic with a strong commitment to Catholic primary education
- Able to bring a vision for the future of our school
- A passion and enthusiasm for each individual child’s learning and determination to see that each child maximises their full potential.
- Able to demonstrate a clear, consistent focus on Teaching and Learning
- Consistent in your drive to raise standards
- Committed to supporting and developing outstanding teaching
If you have the vision, drive and determination to lead Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School and are excited about the rewarding challenge of harnessing its potential, then the Governing Board would be delighted to hear from you.
Come and visit us:
School tour: Virtual meetings by arrangement
Closing date: 9am 22nd March
Interviews: Wednesday 31st March & Thursday 1st April
To discuss the role in more detail and request an application pack, please call Dion Mills on 07899 063321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.