• Customer Experience Advisor (Sittingbourne/Remote)
• Part-time – 24 hours a week
• Salary £24,163 Pro Rata
What you’ll do:
Ready for a challenge? We need you to be motivated, helpful and keen to deliver a positive customer experience...every time!
We're an accredited, award-winning contact centre with a fantastic reputation for friendly and helpful customer service. We're looking for people with:
• Great customer service skills
• A 'can do, solution focused' attitude
• Strong people and communication skills
• An understanding of contact centre technology
• The ability to work closely with colleagues in all departments
You’ll be call-handling and accurately diagnosing and raising a wide range of repairs for residents and communicating regularly with all stakeholders (residents, colleagues and contractors). You’ll need to be confident using own initiative and have the ability to update systems and follow processes.
What you’ll need:
We’d prefer you to have experience of working in a customer contact centre. You’ll also need to able to work quickly and efficiently navigate and manage a range of systems, software, databases and applications
We're available for customers from 08.00 - 17.00 (Mon -Fri). We need you to be able to work flexibly within these hours.
Closing date: 2nd of February 2021 at midnight
Interview date: 12th of February