Post available: Room Leader
Employer: Little Learners Nurseries Group
Location: St Saviour’s Walthamstow
Contract Type: Full time (36 hours per week)
Contract Term: Permanent (52 weeks)
Start Date: ASAP
Little Learners Nursey group are growing and we have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners.
St Mary’s is judged as Good & St Saviour’s as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. We have recently increased our Early years’ provision and invested heavily in new indoor and outdoor learning environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. We are looking to recruit a Room Leader for St Saviour’s. You will be an excellent Early Years practitioner looking for an exciting opportunity to help the Nurseries to build.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
Do you have:
- An appropriate qualification (Level 3)/ appropriate experience in this age range
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind and approachable manner
- An understanding of how children develop and learn
- Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
We can offer:
- A welcoming Nursery
- Close links with the church and local community
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development
- Bespoke training programmes
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
Early application is encouraged as we review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline.
Address: St Saviour’s, Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17 8ER
Tel: 020 8520 0612
All completed applications should be returned to Alison Brown. Please request application pack should you be interested in applying.