Strategic Partnership Coordinator PO3
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in working across the partnership of children and adults’ services, with all partners to make changes that will lead to improved outcomes for our residents.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our innovative Strategic Partnership Team
In Waltham Forest, we are leading the way in new approaches to supporting strategic partnerships by providing coordinated support for four strategic partnerships from one team. The team, supported by senior leads from the Council, Health, and Police and third sector organisations delivers a consistent and joined-up strategic approach for the Health and Wellbeing Board, SafetyNet (Community Safety Partnership), Safeguarding Adults Board and the Waltham Forest Safeguarding Children Board. This role represents an exciting opportunity to provide policy, strategy and project support to a wide and varied agenda within Waltham Forest.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence and help shape the direction of the Strategic Partnership Unit and the way in which we work with all the boards. They will play a leading role in contributing to improving the outcomes for residents in the borough. The person will have significant experience of working with statutory/strategic partnerships within a Local Authority or Public Sector context.
You will work directly with senior managers/Directors from across the partnership and with your fellow partnership coordinators to develop and shape borough-wide improvements in safety, safeguarding, health and wellbeing outcomes for Waltham Forest residents
Are you interested in working on a wide range of issues that directly relate to the lives of our residents such as:
- Modern Slavery
- Quality and Standards of care homes and domiciliary care
- Making Safeguarding Personal
- Engagement with residents and users
- Violence against women and girls
- Anti-Social Behaviour
We are looking for someone with a track record in:
- Undertaking high-quality policy research, strategy development and project development
- Putting forward innovative ideas to develop future strategies
- Developing strong working relationships at strategic levels across organisations and continually developing and supporting board members.
- The Strategic Partnerships Unit is a great team to work in, with knowledgeable, supportive team members who work effectively as a team with a can-do approach and attitude
Please note that this is a temporary post, offered as a six-month contract and potential secondment for internal applicants
For more information and/or an informal discussion please contact the line manager of the post:
Zahra Jones, Strategic Partnerships Team Manager
07968 693 191 / Zahra.firstname.lastname@example.org