DIOCESE OF BRENTWOOD
ST PATRICK’S CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Tel: 01708 745655
Part Time Experienced Year 6 Teacher
Hours: 0.4 FTE (2 days per week)
Salary: Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale (Exact Salary depending on experience)
Contract: Temporary until 31st August 2021
Starting Date: As soon as possible
The Governors of St. Patrick’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our successful school.
Applications are warmly invited to join our supportive and enthusiastic team working with our Year 6 children
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated with a strong commitment to Catholic Education
- Have high expectations and aspirations for our children
- Have a creative and dynamic approach to classroom teaching
- Be caring and energetic, with a forward thinking outlook, and be able to work as part of a team.
St Patrick’s can offer you:
- A caring, warm and friendly school with happy and very motivated children
- Personalised support and excellent professional development
- An opportunity to be part of a strong and dedicated staff team who are committed to high standards
Applicants to ring the school office on 01708 745655 to arrange a virtual meeting.
Please apply online.
Closing Date: 7th December, 2020
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake and enhanced Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) check.