Required for: As soon as possible
Closing Date: Friday 4th December 2020
Interviews: w/c 14th December 2020
A career at Winsor Primary School... a future working with extraordinary children within an exceptional team willing to go the extra mile. If you are ‘extraordinary’ and want to make a difference – we want to hear from you.
We are looking to appoint Lunchtime Supervisors to work in our large and thriving school situated in Beckton. You would be joining a friendly and hardworking staff team determined to support our children during this important part of the school day. The job involves:
- Supervising children in the dining hall, playground and classrooms
- Clearing the dining hall (wiping tables and mopping up spillages)
- Assisting children with table manners and social skills
- Organise games and play opportunities
- Dealing with behaviour issues in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy
- Dealing with minor accidents
- Helping children resolve disputes.
Previous experience of working with primary age children is required.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Subsequently the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Winsor Primary School East Ham Manor Way, London E6 5NA Tel: 020 7476 2323 E: email@example.com www.winsor.newham.sch.uk