HORNCHURCH ACADEMY TRUST
Upminster Infant School
We Learn and Grow Together
St. Mary’s Lane, Upminster, Essex RM14 3BS
Tel: 01708 227320
Head of School: Mrs H. Lendon
A motivated and skilled Classroom Teacher is required from January 2021
Salary Band: Mainscale
Hours: Full Time
Contract: Temporary for 2 terms for maternity cover
UIS can offer:
- Personal development & training
- A supportive, dedicated and hardworking team
- A secure and stimulating environment in which our children are happy.
- Active community of supportive parents, carers and volunteers.
- A strong and supportive Academy Trust
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils.
We wish to appoint:
- A highly motivated, skilled and enthusiastic classroom teacher.
- A teacher who can motivate and inspire our pupils to achieve their very best;
Please apply online.
No CV’s will be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th November 2020
Interviews: w/e Friday 4th December 2020
Equal Opportunities we aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all. UIS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations. UIS comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability. Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure.