Portway Primary School
Leading Learning Trust
Job starts: January 2021 or ASAP
LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Class teacher to join our dynamic staff team. This role is suitable for NQTs. Initially, this role is to work within our Nursery.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced teachers or NQTs who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others;
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress within a school leadership role.
Under correct guidance, visits cannot be accommodated but you are welcomed to contact a member of the Leadership Team on 020 8472 7142, for an informal chat about the role.
Senior Leadership Team:
Scott Chudley - Head teacher
Gemma Hall - Deputy Head teacher
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing Date: 27th November 2020
Interviews: W/C 30th November 2020
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
We may interview candidates prior to the closing of the advert, so we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.