Baring Primary School
Linchmere Road, Lee, London SE12 0NB.
Tel: 020 8857 5637/0662
Could you be our new Teacher?
Do you have Outstanding Primary Practice?
We need a Full Time Primary class teacher starting January 2021 (NQTs welcome to apply)
Are you an outstanding Main Scale Teacher and someone who is:
- A positive role model and builds excellent relationships with children
- Experienced in the Primary phase, with proven outstanding teaching ability
- Inspirational and able to motivate children to achieve their full potential within a broad and enriched curriculum
- Innovative when integrating memorable experiences and excellent ICT classroom practice into children’s learning
- Knowledgeable of both Primary Assessment and Curriculum with a knowledge of recent initiatives which raise achievement
- Supportive and challenging to all children (including SEN and more able) in order to accelerate progress from different starting points
If so, we would love you to join our friendly, supportive team in January 2021.
Closing date: Monday 23^rd November – 12 noon
Interview: Wednesday 9^th December (face to face, socially distanced)
Baring School is a Good school (Ofsted, Feb 2019) committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
For an application pack including job description and person specification email email@example.com or telephone 020 8860 1040.
Completed application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org