(Full-Time, majority week Part-Time considered)
Required from November 2020 – June 2021
Gallions Primary School is a happy and successful school based in the heart of Newham. We are a large school serving a richly diverse community with an enthusiastic and committed team.
We are now seeking a highly motivated and inspiring Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant to support our children make positive choices and develop respect and awareness of themselves and of others. This role will be based in Key Stage 2, predominantly in Year 6 -working with our oldest children to ensure they are focussed on achieving their full potential and are Secondary School ready by Summer 2021.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionately committed to ensuring every child is able to thrive
- Able to motivate and inspire pupils to make the right choices for themselves and others
- Proactive and consistent in following through with school based rewards and sanctions
- Able to work with children to find solutions, building their independence and resilience
- Able to work with colleagues and parents to help pupils overcome challenges
For the successful applicant will offer:
- Wonderful children with character and soul and bounds of potential!
- An opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of our children and families
- An enthusiastic and supportive team, working towards shared goals
- An exciting career opportunity for those wishing to specialist in Behaviour Support
Closing date: 6th November
Interviews: w/c 9th November
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the headteacher. Please contact Shazia Hussain, headteacher. Telephone: 020 7476 1252 option 6 or email email@example.com to arrange this.
Also visit www.gallions.newham.sch.uk for further information about the school.
The schools in the New Vision Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.