Head of Pastoral Support
Putting Children First, Developing People as Leaders,
Salary: Scale PO1 - point 27 to 30.
Term time only.
Woodside Primary Academy is looking for a Head of Pastoral Support who will be focused on supporting our children and our families.
- Lead our team of Learning Mentors & Pastoral Support workers.
- Work with us to improve pupils’ motivation and self-esteem.
- Be an active member of the school’s leadership team.
- Further develop programmes to help pupils’ breakdown their barriers to learning.
- Support pupils’ with mental health issues.
- Support our work on Child Protection
- Support our work on Pupil Voice.
We would like to hear from you if you have:-
Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovation and drive to effectively support our most vulnerable pupils.
- Good ICT skills.
- Flexibility in your approach and thinking.
……. then our children and staff would like to meet you.
Come and join our happy team and work with our fantastic children!
Please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com
Closing Date: Thursday 12th November 2020 @ 12 midday.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 16th November 2020.
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following address: Woodside Primary Academy, Wood Street, Walthamstow, E17 3JX or to email@example.com
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.