St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School
1 Longfield Avenue
London E17 7DP
Tel: 020 8509 4321
Headteacher: Mr Ruslan Protsiv
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR2B (up to £49,150) Outer London
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Starting: 1 January 2021
St Patrick’s is a highly respected and successful Catholic school. The Governors invite applications from experienced, passionate and suitably qualified teachers to play a key role in building on the success of our friendly school.
We want our SENCo to:
- Have a clear vision and strong commitment to inclusion of all learners;
- Be an excellent teacher;
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with staff, pupils and families;
- Be a caring individual who is supportive of the school ethos and its work.
We can offer you:
- A positive and caring environment based on the values of the Catholic faith;
- A commitment to support your professional development to the next stage of your career;
- The opportunity to work with delightful children, supportive colleagues and parents.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to contact the school. For more information, please contact the school office.
Closing Date: Monday 19th October 2020, noon
Shortlisting: Monday 19th October 2020,
Interviews: Thursday 22nd October 2020
The post holder will have a 50% teaching commitment of a small group of SEND children. Please read the Person Specification and the Job Description for more details. Competitive interviews will be held for the shortlisted candidates. Alongside the CES application form, applicants must provide a supporting statement which evidences that they meet all essential criteria from the Person Specification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. All applicants will be required to produce two suitable referees as part of the application.
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website at www.st-patricks.waltham.sch.uk/vacancies or requested from the school office. Completed CES applications should be sent by email to email@example.com or handed to the school office.