Bevendean Primary School is an exciting and rewarding place to work and learn with high expectations and aspirations for all our children, their families and staff. We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our team of Midday Supervisors, working across both the Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 playgrounds.….
Paid weeks per year: 43.6 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Fixed term: Until 20th July 2021
Start date: As soon as possible, subject to DBS check
About the role
Salary is on pay Scale Grade 1/2, Spinal Column Points 1-4: £17,942.36 - £18,933.00 (£9.30 to £9.81 per hour), pro rata. This is a contracted post and the actual pay for 7.5 hours per week is between £3,636.96 and £3,837.77.
Essential Skills, Abilities and Experience:-
- A positive, can do attitude and a friendly disposition
- An ability to work with initiative and enthusiasm
- A proven ability to work well within a team
- A calm, professional approach, especially when dealing with challenging situations
- Evidence of working in productive partnership with school settings
- Ability to use own initiative, anticipating and reacting to situations as they arise
- An absolute ability to maintain confidentiality
If you are interested in the post, please download an Application Form; and a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification from the school’s website.
Upon shortlisting, there will be a short interview relating to the position to ensure that we obtain the very best person for the job.
- The deadline for applications is: Friday 9th October 2020 at 9.00am.
- Interviews are currently planned for: Wednesday 14th October 2020*
* Please ensure that you are available for these days should you be successful in being shortlisted.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
Bevendean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
School Office: (01273) 681292
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.