Operational Manager - HR
Salary - £46,293 - £49,203 pa
Full time | 35 hours per week | All Year Round
The University Schools Trust (UST) is exceptionally aspirational for the young people it currently serves and we are deeply committed to extending our work in order to have an even greater impact on educational outcomes for young people.
Established in September 2016, the UST currently comprises two member schools located in two London Boroughs: St Paul’s Way Trust School - an Outstanding all-through school in Tower Hamlets - and Royal Greenwich Trust School - a growing school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The UST has exceptional links with six world-leading universities and four sector-leading bodies and together we work collaboratively to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high quality and transformational education delivered by schools which are deeply rooted in the communities they serve.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced and skilled HR Manager to work across the Trust to:
- support the delivery of key strategic HR objectives and
- help develop a positive employee relations culture with a focus on equality, staff engagement and well being.
Specific key accountabilities will include:
- Leading on supporting the school-based HR teams with complex casework issues.
- Leading on the implementation of new HR Onboarding policies, processes and procedures.
- Supporting the implementation of a new integrated HR/Payroll management information system.
- Supporting the implementation of the Trust’s new trade union consultation and negotiation arrangements.
If you would like to play your part in delivering outstanding provision for our Trust and students, we would very much like to hear from you.
Please note, we do not accept CVs alone.
Application closing date:
9.00 am Tuesday 29th September 2020
Tuesday 6th October 2020
The University Schools Trust, East London is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check.