Our pupils are looking for someone, “who is kind and helpful and has a smile on their face"
Stebon Primary School
Masjid Lane, Wallwood St, Poplar, London, E14 7AD
We are looking for temporary SEN Teaching Assistants
For October 2020
Stebon Primary School is a LETTA Trust school. We serve a multicultural, predominantly Bangladeshi community near Canary Wharf in the East End of London. Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do. They are happy, friendly, & well-behaved & they love learning. We have a dedicated staff team who understand that success is built on strong relationships. We work hard together at doing the right things but we have a lot of fun doing it. This is what we are looking for:
- An exceptional teacher with a passion for learning and the ability to develop others
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Someone keen to improve their own practice
This is what we offer you:
- Regular 1:1s with your phase leader focusing on personal reflection, coaching and mentoring
- A range of professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression across schools in the LETTA Trust
- Pay ranges in line with the best in the borough
How to apply:
- An online application pack is available on link – https://www.stebon.org.uk/Contact-Us/Vacancies/
- Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date as below.
- To discuss the post or organise a visit contact Jeremy Iver (HT Stebon) on 020 7987 4237 or email@example.com
- Closing date for applications: Monday 21st September 2020 (12 noon)
- Interview: Friday 25th September 2020
*The LETTA Trust is committed to safeguarding children & young people. All post holders are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS checks*
We ensure fairness & equal opportunities throughout our staff team & welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.