The LETTA Trust
We are looking for a Finance and Procurement Officer
For October 2020 or as early as possible
We are delighted that you are interested in finding out about the LETTA Trust, collaborating with us or joining our family of schools. We have the highest aspirations for our pupils and our staff and hope that our commitment to social equality for the children and families in our school communities is clear. We strive to give children the best chance of happiness and success at school and beyond; to growing active citizens with a strong moral compass who want to make a positive difference in the world.
This is what we are looking for:
- An exceptional F&P Officer with a passion in Finance and procurement
- Experience in Education finance package.
- A team player to work as part of the Central Operations Team for the Trust.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Someone keen to improve their own practice
This is what we offer you:
- Regular 1:1s with CFO focusing on personal reflection, coaching and mentoring
- A range of professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression across schools in the LETTA Trust
- Pay and conditions in line with the best in the borough
How to apply:
- Online application pack is available on link – https://accesspeople.accessacloud.com/lettaRecruitment/ please register to apply for the job.
- Internal candidates can apply by clicking onto Careers on the self-service section on Selima HR
- To discuss the post or organise a visit contact Razna Begum (CFO, The LETTA Trust) on 02034051120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications: 25th Sep 2020
- Interviews: Tuesday 29th Sep 2020
*The LETTA Trust is committed to safeguarding children & young people. All post holders are subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS checks*
We ensure fairness & equal opportunities throughout our staff team & welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.