Scotts Primary School
Tel: 01708 457019
Head Teacher: Mr R Kinnear
Learning Support Assistant
Hours: 6 hours per week/38 weeks per year
Grade and point/s: Grade 1/2 points 3-5
F/T Annual Salary: £20,835 - £21,591
Pro Rata Annual Salary: £2,904- £3,009
The post holder will be required to:
- Supervising children in designated areas of the school during the lunch break and to ensure their safety, welfare and general conduct through appropriate application of the school's procedures.
- Establishing a safe and appropriate behaviour by effective intervention or referral to senior staff.
- Supervising the movement of children to and from dining areas, including any personal hygiene requirements.
- Maintaining good order in dining areas.
- Assisting in the clearance of any spillages and wiping down, clearing or resetting of tables, as appropriate.
- To assist in the setting up and removal of furniture where necessary.
- To take any immediate action to attend to sickness or accidents by carrying out minor first aid and summoning relevant assistance.
- To report any unauthorised visitors on school premises.
For more details about our school please visit our website on www.scotts.havering.sch.uk
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Friday 18th September 2020
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.