£23,628 - £24,927
As a Repairs Advisor you’ll be the first point of contact for many of our residents assisting them with a wide range of repairs related enquiries as well as completing a number of administrative tasks.
• Promote and deliver the highest standards of customer care
• Provide a professional, helpful and knowledgeable service over the phone and online
This is what we are looking for…
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills
• Experience of working in a frontline customer focussed environment
• Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
We recognise and reward contribution with great pay and benefits, ranging from generous pension schemes to flexible working. We are ambitious for our communities, for our business and for our people. That’s why we can help you build the life you want, inside and outside work. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.Timetable
Closing date: Sunday 20 September 2020Interview dates: 7 & 8 October 2020 To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification with examples where relevant. Please attach your CV and supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Daniel Lynch 0203 889 0640 Ext. 2153