Rainham Village Primary School and Nursery
Upminster Road South
Required for January 2021
Leadership Scale L11-15 (£55,898 - £61,241) Pay award pending
Group 3 School NOR 460 (The London Borough of Havering has committed to plans to expand the school to 3 form entry in the future)
We are a large multicultural, inclusive school on the Havering border.
The school motto “Quality education meeting individual needs” is core to our beliefs.
The school is well resourced, there is a large playing field, three playgrounds and a thriving school community all making the best use of these resources.
Our Deputy Headteacher will have a major role in promoting excellent attainment and progress for all pupils in the school with a reduced teaching commitment. We are seeking to appoint a forward thinking individual to join our newly promoted Headteacher in moving our long established community school into its next phase of development.
Ideally we are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for highly effective, collaborative leadership
- is highly resilient, flexible and adaptable
- can bring ideas, be accessible and lead by example
- enjoy developing and delivering a broad, balanced, innovative and creative curriculum
- has a proven track record of making a positive and tangible impact on pupils’ learning in a leadership role
We can offer you:
- great opportunities for personal and professional development
- an opportunity to make a real difference to our unique and diverse community.
- a welcoming school with a strong sense of community and family
- dedicated and supportive staff committed to continually raising standards
- children who will value the effort and relationships you make
- the ability to grow as a leader with opportunities in school for career development
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please call the School Business Manager, Mrs. Reynolds to make an appointment, due to Covid-19 visits will be limited to after the end of the school day.
Closing Date Friday, 2nd October 2020 noon
Shortlisting will take place on Monday, 5th October 2020
Interview date: Tuesday, 13th October 2020
Applications should be made on-line.