Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Infant School
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 749135
Executive Head teacher: Mrs C. Fox
Learning Support Assistant – EYFS
Hours: 27.5 hours (8:30am – 3:15pm)
Grade: APTC 2-3, Points 3-6 - Depending on Experience
Salary: Pro rata salary of £13,613 - £14,362 p.a. (FTE £20,835-£21,981 p.a.)
Contract: Temporary contract (named pupil)
Start: Required for September 2020 for a pupil with Special Educational Needs
Rise Park Infant School is part of Rise Park Academy Trust, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic learning support assistant (LSA) to join our successful team to work with a named pupil throughout the school day.
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience of working with EYFS children and are qualified, or working towards, NVQ2 level or above.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in working with pupils with additional learning needs.
- Able to contribute to ensuring our lunchtime is a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- Able to develop positive relationships with pupils and able to use a variety of strategies to meet individual needs.
- Proactive, well organised and willing to work collaboratively with the class teacher and other LSAs.
- Able to engage and enthuse the named pupil to participate in lessons.
- Passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement.
- Flexible and able to work well as part of a team.
We can offer:
- A well-resourced learning environment
- A cohesive and enthusiastic staff team
- Polite and motivated pupils
- Support and commitment to continuing professional development
- A positive, engaged wider school community.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd July 2020
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 6th July 2020
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
The position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service checks (DBS) disclosure check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.