Crownfield Junior School
White Hart Lane, Collier Row, Romford, RM7 8JB
Tel: 01708 747070
Executive Head Teacher: Mr C. Brown
Head teacher: Mrs G. Horne
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (6:30am - 1:30pm)
Grade: Grade 4, Spinal point 10-15
Actual salary: £21,312 - £23,300 p.a.
Required as soon as possible
Crownfield Junior School is a proactive, supportive, well-resourced junior school, with high expectations of all members of staff and pupils.
You will also join us at a very exciting time as we commence our expansion from 3 form entry to 4 form entry, including a new expansion of our existing school building.
The school has also been graded as ‘Good’ in our last Ofsted inspection (most recently in June 2018):
‘Pupils and parents and carers are supportive of the changes you have made. The morale of staff is high. Staff understand and support your strategic vision for the school and can see how initiatives contribute to the drive to improve outcomes for pupils.’ ‘The school has a strong culture of care.’
The Head teacher and Governors are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated and dedicated Site Manager to join our enthusiastic and supportive team.
We can offer:
- A working environment which is fun and supportive;
- Motivated and well-behaved pupils from a wide range of backgrounds;
- The opportunity to join a highly professional and motivated team;
- Friendly, supportive staff who are committed to collaborative team work.
- The opportunity to develop and progress further both professionally and personally;
- Opportunities to informally visit colleagues in other schools within our federation to see effective practice, as well as opportunities to share your effective strategies with others.
- IT facilities to support you in your role.
The successful candidate will need to have relevant experience, qualifications and IT skills.
They will also need to have excellent interpersonal and management skills to enable them to work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents/carers as well as other additional site staff and external agencies.
It is essential you have a willingness to become involved in school and community activities.
Applicants must be committed to inclusion and providing maximum opportunities for all pupils.
If you think that you have the experience, energy, enthusiasm and skills to fit into our continually improving school, applications can be submitted online.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 01708 747070 to arrange a tour of the school. Due to the current restrictions in place, any visits would need to be after 3.30pm.
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd July 2020 at 12pm.
Interviews: Week beginning 6th July 2020