SENDBusiness Support Officer
The post consists of an administrator role within the SEND service in the London Borough of Enfield. You will be joining an expanding and developing team with a supportive and dedicated ethos.
Duties within this role will consist of customer services, dealing with the administration of statutory processes, including supporting Advisory Officers and keeping systems and records up to date.
The ideal candidate will be very IT literate and internet savvy with a good work ethos and a willingness to become a supportive team member.
The role consists of 36 hours per week across the core business hours.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date 26th February 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Sue Adams on 020 8132 1048 or Sue.email@example.com. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Kerry Beldam on 020 8132 2341 for an informal discussion.