Are you passionate about engaging children in a creative and imaginative way? Do you enjoy working together with fellow professionals to develop your practice and help children reach their full potential? Are you looking for a school that is constantly striving to be the best it can be and offers a great range of CPD and support?
We are searching for a fantastic class teacher to join our team in September 2020 to continue our development as we strive for even better for our children! The position could be in EYFS / KS1 or lower KS2 depending on the best fit for our new teacher, so candidates with experience in any of these areas should apply.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner (applications from NQTs are welcome)
- Someone with high expectations of children
- A creative professional, dedicated to ensuring children are successful through an enjoyment of learning
- A team player
We can offer:
- Children who love to learn in a caring, friendly environment
- A supportive and dedicated staff team
- An engaged and determined community of parents, staff and governors
- A range of CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are greatly encouraged - please contact the school office to arrange a time. The application pack is obtainable from the school website or upon request from the school. Please contact Fleur Piddlesden on 01273 303109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about us before a visit, please see our website www.stmargaretscofeprimary.co.uk