We are looking for someonewho is reliable, enthusiastic and personable with an eye for detail to supportour Marketing and Communications in the Northern Region.This is a key appointmentfor a rapidly expanding organisation.Consortium ProcurementConstruction is an established Group consisting of Local Authority and HousingAssociation members. Our mission is tobe the recognised centre of excellence for procurement in the North of Englandby ensuring that every pound spent on the construction and refurbishment ofpublic buildings and social housing adds to the quality of life enjoyed by the communitieswe serve.
What you will be doing
- Implement and deliver on and off line marketing activities.
- To be the single point of contact for all CPC marketing activities for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Create online and digital content for social media and manage the CPC website.
- Though effective marketing and management of the CRM system, grow the database of Partners and Suppliers.
- Deliver various marketing events, trade exhibitions as required.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager to drive the Brand.
What you need
- Experience in a digital marketing role or as a marketing executive.
- Successful experience of planning, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable with IT Systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
What you will get
- Basic salary Scale SO1 (£26999-£28785)
- An annual bonus based on personal and company targets.
- Public Sector Pension Scheme.
- 28 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 36 hour week.
- Personal training and development plan.
- Cycle purchase scheme.
What to do next If you are interested contact me, Chris Pye, by email email@example.com, or mobile phone 07727-017008 and I will give you more details.
Additional Information continued
Disability Confident Employer
& Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy