This is an exciting opportunity to join the Enfield Centre of Excellence providing support to a range of activities that contribute to practice improvements across children services.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written, IT and organisational skills. They will be able to prioritise, be proactive and multi task.
The role will involve a variety of activities including case audit tracking, organising and supporting meetings, responsibility for the regular e- bulletins, producing reports and coordinating training and events.
The Centre of Excellence works with the children workforce to promote quality and standards, drive practice improvements, deliver training and learning opportunities and support professional and career development.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date 18 December 2019
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Sue Adams on 0208 132 1048 or Sue.email@example.com. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Angela Bent on 020 8132 0364 or Shelley Aldridge on 020 8379 2493 for an informal discussion.
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.