Manor is a caring, vibrant school in a diverse and exciting community. For many of our pupils, English is an additional language and more than 50 languages are spoken here. We are proud of our positive, caring atmosphere and strong commitment to learning, inclusion and the arts. We have a reputation for creating a visually stimulating learning environment to which all staff contributes.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced School Administrator and Resources Officer who can take responsibility and help shape the future of our busy reception and admin function. The successful candidate will be familiar with all aspects of an administrative function, including raising standards, improving effectiveness and enhancing the profile of the school.
The successful candidates will:
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have a proactive ‘’can do’’ approach to tasks.
- Be familiar with school electronic systems, such as SIMs and FMS.
- Have a flexible attitude to work.
- Have a commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues, parents and governors.
- Be committed to ensuring that every child matters
We can offer you:
- Flexibility to shape the reception and admin function.
- A friendly, committed and dedicated staff
- Children who are motivated and enthusiastic about their learning
- Supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for professional development
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a successful and highly motivated team.
We anticipate that prospective candidates would want to visit the school prior to submitting their application. Please contact the school by telephone or email to arrange an appointment with Michael Briden – School Business Manager.
Closing date – Please apply on-line by Friday 10th January 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Monday 13th January 2020
Interviews will be held on Friday 17th January 2020
At Manor, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work