Salary Grade: Scale 3, spine point 5 – 7 to Scale 4, Spine Point 8 – 11 (depending on experience)
Actual Salary Range: £19,676.73 - £21,900.72
Contract: Full Time 35 hours, Term Time Only, Temporary for 1 year
TA Post start date January 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic candidates to help support our focus on high achievement and delivering excellence our Year 5 and Year 6 children. You will support groups in class but also groups before and after school across all learning abilities. You will be ambitious for the school, be able to build good relationships, and embrace the vibrancy and inclusiveness we value.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, motivated and ready to make a difference
- Has a commitment to the promotion of high standards in teaching and learning
- Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
- Has proven excellent classroom practice
- Recognises and values the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
Why Ashmount could be the school for you:
- A richly diverse school with a strong community ethos.
- A supportive governing body and a stable, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- A ‘Good School’ that is on the road to Oustanding.
- In a great location - situated in Crouch Hill Park in north Islington with excellent transport links. If you believe you have the vision, drive, determination and enthusiasm to grasp the opportunities this role offers, we would love to hear from
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Mary McGreal, on (0207) 272 7145 to arrange a suitable date.
To apply for this post, please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines. If you require assistance, please email Schools’ HR on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ASH/501
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 27th November 2019 at 5pm
Shortlisting: Thursday, 28th November 2019
Interview: Monday, 2nd December 2019.
Ashmount Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.