Children’s Centre Administrator
Archway Children’s Centre is a busy centre working to improve outcomes for children under five and their families. We provide a wide range of services for the community as well as running a thriving nursery.
Archway Children’s Centre achieved 'Outstanding' in the last Ofsted inspection. The effectiveness of leadership and management, quality of teaching, learning, assessment, personal development, behaviour, welfare and outcomes for children is all outstanding.
Archway Children's Centre is situated in the Islington Bright Start West area in a light and spacious purpose-built space.
We are looking for an organised, efficient and proactive Children’s Centre administrator to provide support and be responsible for the monitoring of financial activities of the centre.
You should be confident in communicating with parents, partners and visitors to the centre. We are a warm, caring and hardworking team and offer you the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the work of our centre.
You should have:
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Good administrative and IT skills, particularly in operation of word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs
- The ability to work positively with a variety of people
- An understanding of how to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- The ability to work under pressure
Closing Date: 1st December 2019
Interview and test date: 12th December 2019