DIOCESE OF WESTMINSTER in PARTNERSHIP WITH CAMDEN LEA
CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
HOLMES ROAD, KENTISH TOWN, LONDON NW5 3AH
Tel: 020 7267 1200 firstname.lastname@example.org
‘a good school… with the highest ambition for all its pupils’ OFSTED March 2016
Our diverse, vibrant, inner city school wishes to appoint
25 hours per week 40 weeks per year 9 am – 3pm
(Term Time plus 1 week), SCP 12 (£25,833 pro-rata).
Applications are invited for this successful, forward moving central London school.
- Training and support
- Career development opportunities
- An excellent relationship with the LA and the Diocese
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
- Close proximity to train and tube stations
The successful candidates will:
- Be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Be IT literate, with GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths (grades A-C)
- Be able to speak and write in clear Standard English.
- Show initiative in applying his/her learning with energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to remain calm in difficult situations and be able to relate well to children and adults
- Have experience of working with Integris
- Have experience of working with programs such as Parentpay and Publisher or demonstrate an aptitude for quickly absorbing training on such programs.
- Have a good understanding of the needs of inner city children
- Demonstrate a commitment to his/her own professional development
- Be trained as a paediatric First Aider or be prepared to undertake training as soon as possible
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children
- Be a good team player with a generous view of their responsibilities.
ARE YOU THIS PERSON?
If so, then please pick up the phone today.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed by arrangement.
Please contact the school office.
For an application pack, please email Admin@stpatricks.camden.sch.uk.
Applications should be sent to Mr Sean Cranitch, Headteacher, c/o St. Patrick’s via email or in the post.
Closing date: Monday November 25th 2019 at 4 pm.
Interviews will be held later that week.