Elm Park Primary School
South End Road
Tel: 01708 451463
Headteacher: Ms. Victoria Morris
Class teacher in a KS1 class
Required from 1st January 2020
Full time – temporary position
Elm Park Primary is a two form entry primary school. We believe that every child deserves the very best education and we are proud to grow good people, people who are inspired and excited to make a difference to their lives and the lives of those around them. We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team.
The Governors are seeking to appoint:
- A highly motivated, skilled and experienced classroom practitioner
- A teacher who can motivate and inspire our pupils to achieve their very best;
- A caring and warm individual who is able to work effectively as part of a team
The school will offer in return:
- Dedicated, friendly, hard-working staff team;
- A well-resourced school;
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by telephoning the school office on 01708 451463.
Elm Park Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Everybody who works for the school is expected to promote and share this commitment.
Please apply online
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 26th November 2019
Interviews: w/c 2nd December 2019