Scale 4 to 5 depending on experience
Scale 4 - £22,377 (gross) per annum.
Scale 5 - £24,462 (gross) per annum
36 hours per week.
January 2020 – January 2021
This is a temporary position with some flexibility for extension to a more permanent contract.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a well maintained and supportive school?
This is an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and motivated person to join a successful and happy school, which is part of the well-established New Vision Trust. Our pupils, staff and wider community have the highest expectations and this is reflected in our beautiful school environment. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic site supervisor to join our outstanding school, who will maintain our existing high standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal hours, if required
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of DIY skills plumbing and decorating
- Knowledge of general health and safety checks
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
An enhanced DBS check is required before taking up the appointment.
Closing date: Friday 20th December 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing: TBC
Elmhurst Primary School as part of the New Vision Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS, qualification and reference checks.